Frittata con spinaci (spinach omelette):
Yield: 4 servings
250 gr of spinach
25 gr of parmesan
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Clean the spinach and steam cook it for a couple of minutes. Squeeze and coarsely chop. Then set aside
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl beat the eggs with Parmesan, salt and pepper.
4. Then add the spinach to the egg mass
5. Once the vegetables are mixed, transfer everything to a buttered pan and sprinkle with Parmesan.
6. Bake the frittata in a static oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes or fry it in a non-stick pan until golden on both sides.
7. Serve the omelette with a fresh, crisp salad salad on the side.